The Community Healing Hub is designed to be a gathering space for individuals or small groups (less than 25 people*) that normally would not have access to a private meeting space, non-profit organizations, and community organizations. It is not intended for use to benefit for-profit individuals, commercial sales, or events where individuals pay to attend.
Reservation Information and Use Policy
- Use request should be submitted at least 48 hours prior to the requested day and time.
- To request use of the Community Healing Hub, please complete the form below and someone from our team will follow up within 48 hours to confirm your request or to suggest alternative times if your requested time is no longer available. View room availability here.
- The space is available for reservation from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm for up to 4 hours*, Monday through Sunday.
- The space is intended for one-time use, not for recurring meetings.
- You can arrange the furniture as you like for your event, then return the furniture to the original setup when you are done with your time.
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages are allowed in the space, which would required cleaning up properly after you are done.
- A host will be present, but separate from your event during the duration of your use. This allows for providing access, answering questions, and managing any issues that may arise.
- It is everyone’s responsibility to treat these facilities with respect and in harmony with the standard of space shared for the common good.
- There is no charge for the use of the Community Healing Hub for casual community groups, non-profits, or community organizations. We do accept donations to help offset expenses for staffing, the upkeep of the amenities in the space and cleaning.
*Exceptions may be made to these policies with additional approval.
This Use Policy was updated and effective as of February 23, 2019