Complete the form below to register for a resource table at the Peace of Pie event
Sunday, June 9 from 1 pm to 4 pm at Adams Triangle
Our desire is to support nonprofits and organizations in the Greater Longfellow Neighborhood that are doing excellent work to keep the greater Longfellow neighborhood community healthy, sustainable, and resilient.
Here is information you need to know:
- There is no fee to participate in the event! We want to support your organization and give you a venue to connect with the community!
- We ask that in return for participation, that the organization have an activity to engage those attending the event. Examples would be bubbles, sidewalk chalk, an educational/sensory experience, or likely something that is far more creative than what is stated here that aligns with your organization.
- Minnehaha Communion Lutheran church is not using this event as a fundraiser or “membership drive” our true intention is to celebrate this vibrant community and support the organizations in our community.
- We have a limited number of tables, if you can provide your own, that will be appreciated, and please do not let this be a barrier to your participation in the event. We will have folding chairs available.
- We are working to keep the event as low-waste as possible, please consider this as you plan.
- Please do have people sign up for emails and have information available so the community can connect with your organization after the event!
- Load in will begin at Noon for the event to begin at 1 pm.
- We will send a reminder email with instructions for the day of the event.
- Due to the constraints of the event permit via the city, food cannot be served by tables.
- As you’re planning, consider we will be outside and wind may be a factor in the weather that day.
- The event will happen rain or shine. The rain location will be inside Minnehaha Communion Lutheran Church.